MAN NARRATES HOW HE SURVIVED AN ATTACK BY SECURITY GUARD WHO OPENED UP HIS SKULL ...PHOTOS



A Facebook user going by the name Tunde Williams-Funmilayo took to his Facebook page to narrate how he escaped death in the hands of his security guard just about year ago.

According to the Tunde, the guard had entered his room with the intent of killing him and inflicted a deep machete cut in his head while they struggled. But in what seemed to be a miracle, survived to tell the story. 

Read his somewhat hilarious  narration below:


 DELIVERED BY THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD !...THE DAY MERCY SAID NO..
And so it was at about 5 am on this day at this hour on the 10th of October last year ... I was suddenly awoken by the door of my room opening. this was in the farm bungalow in Ibadan.
Standing inside my room by the door was Jonathan, my security guard! I was alarmed and shouted, what do you want ? to which he replied .you called me.

I said get out I didn't call you unknown to me at that time he had a knife in his hand. then he rapidly approached the bed shouting sebi you are going to London tomorrow.
I knew I was in trouble but could not make any sense of it. being not naturally violent,.attack mode did not kick in.

Why because Jonathan was my like a brother whom I asked to come to sleep on a mattress in my dining room on the farm after I discovered his guard house was leaking and the floor mat was cold. we eat the same food made by my cook and used the same plates and cutlery. gave him suya and old clothes just the night before and took him church with me branching at a Buka after church normally. had asked him to bring another friend to join him as he was bored at the weekends.

so you can imagine my thinking. what's going on ? has he gone mad? I had still not seen the knife maybe my eyes would have cleared!
I got up swiftly as he approached and covered his head with my blanket, pinning his hands beside him . then proceeded to push him backwards out of my room along the corridor towards the main living room . all the while trying to figure out what's wrong.

I felt my heart starting to race as I was going into panic, but had the presence of mind to regulate my breathing so my reasoning would not be impaired .
at this point, I pushed him through a set of louvre windows. only to reveal the other guard waiting with a machete, I had completely forgotten about him.

Jonathan takes the matchet raises it and reveals the knife in the other hand raised to!
I was cornered my brain still looking for answers against attack or even defence... with hindsight, I imagined some bruce lee moves I could have done. but then I sought to connect with him eyeball to eyeball. I looked in his eyes asking and pleading. there was no human being there! only a demon I now knew I was going to die! I could see my staff coming in the morning and my dead body found. I could see it!

but something in me rose up and said no not today speaking in tongues since under my breath I began to quote, the scriptures, despite once being a house pastor the only scripture I remembered was "I shall not die but live to declare the glory of the lord in the land of the living ,this constantly being augmented with tounges .

Of course I am trying to make light of the situation now but I was terrified, petrified and even remember begging that my children were waiting for me in two days. with his arms, raised still, cornered I knew there nothing else to do. strangely I was more worried about the knife than the Matchette. even my tongues had ceased! so I mustered up my faith and said HOLY SPIRIT PLS TAKE OVER.

THAT was the last sentence before he brought down the machete, I saw stars and launched forward pushing him back as I made an escape for the front door,. I was out !running and screaming but no sound, well I thought I was running only for police to find my bloody hand stains along the vehicle as I tried to support my self,
anyway, I like the running version like the films. so I turned a corner and down I went, face first, later realising my left side was paralysed.

I remember being aware of a bamboo stake beside me which I wanted to grab and swing towards my pursuers. but alas I could not move! I tried so hard my brain, what was left of it still frantically thinking in crises mode of what to do and why I could not move.

then I DIED... what I didn't know then was what seemed like five minutes to me before I woke up, apparently was an hour. with rain pouring into my now open skull, brain exposed on the sandy ground.

I didn't know when the pursers went over me or why they did not finish me off. it was later revealed to me that an angel of God took over the area. covered my head with his wings and somehow made these guys just walk by me! these are people who knew I could identify them!
anyway, I am still dead, and sorry guys I didn't see any lights and tunnels of vision of heaven... for those of you who like jist!

I just recall getting up and running! even Lazarus didn't run! I ran for the gate and reached my neighbour's gate my dearest pastor and truest friend pastor Alex who has stood in the gap for me for two decades.

On seeing me and my state the silly gateman won't let me in till he got the pastor to say so. while waiting he went to the security toilet got a bucket, filled it with water and uncountable microbes and proceeded to pour this over this same head!

I DIED again! this time i heard a voice! en enh abi ! it was my pastor's voice while driving me to UCH! he kept saying . hold on my boy! just hold on! At this point, I said my last prayers, made my peace with God and asked him to take care of my children.

Anyway, we got turned back at UCH gate because they were on strike, we made it to new covenant hospital where the young doctor - upon sighting me - locked himself in his office, refusing to come out.

A wonderful brother doctor from our church - The Stone Church - and a most caring nurse also from our church had arrived to take over. They stitched me up as best as they could and infused me with three bags of saline water.

True to my controlling nature, I tried to push them off because of the pain, and even suggesting that two bottles of saline was okay! Then God showed up, and the strike was called off that same morning, and we returned to UCH.

The Holy Book says that a man's enemy would be that of his own household. I was beginning to understand. Ti iku ile o ba pani ti ode o le pani ... my scales began to fall. My dearest sister Taiwo had arrived from Lagos, waltzing into the emergency ward like a grand lady but, upon seeing my state subsequently broke down crying and wailing like a baby.

I called for the attending trauma surgeon hopefully asking if the CT revealed a mere subdural haematoma. He looked at me sadly, shook his head and said you have intracranial haematoma with embedded bone fragments, the largest fragment looking like a hook, which worried him. At this point, overheard another doctor friend asking quietly, if I would make it.

The prognosis was bad, even if I made it not as a fully functional human being. I had sustained a TBI and for those in the know, the list of consequences was long my brain recalled a few my heart sank. Looking around the operation theatre, I was faced with blue, glossy walls and an ancient, large, circular theatre lights from horror movies.

I tried to psychoanalyse the competence of the doctors, even from the manner of clothing and few other indices... body language etc hoping they were "efficos" in medical school. I informed the lead surgeon, that I have a history of sleep apnea and that I may cease breathing periodically and that he shouldn't presume me dead o. then, the scripture came to my heart.

"The name of the lord is a strong tower, and those who run into it are safe." I committed the surgeon's hands into Gods care. I looked around one last time and again asked the Holy Spirit to take over. he did for eleven hours!

I heard of unconfirmed reports of bone fragment coming out to the table... When I came to, I didn't hear the host of angels singing the Hallelujah chorus as I expected, but instead, black nurses speaking Yoruba!, then I knew that mercy had triumphed over judgement.

The nurses tried to find out if I was coherent and aware of my surroundings. I stated the date, my name and even the particular unit I was in UCH and proceeded to fight them over a dirty weeing bottle offered to me, which was just used by a patient next to me whom I remembered from the A & E who was being queried for hepatitis.

At that point, I was sure that not only was i alive, i had not lost my stubbornness and desire to control, I must be alive. But the downside was, my left hand was completely paralysed. Otherwise, I was completely functional.

I was overwhelmed by the number of wellwishers who besieged me in my private room much to the annoyance of the nurses, and the support and love they shared. . the doctors came to see me and called my recovery REMARKABLE.To cut the long story short, I had my birthday on the 13th in that ward.

God raised all kinds of people and help for which i will be eternally grateful. I must single out the angel with the white beard, Bayo Oguntona, who stood by me daily, volunteered to bring me back to Ireland as I could not get anyone to come for me. the excuse was not being "medically competent". anyway engineer Bayo paid our tickets, put a helmet on my head in the plane, and brought me back to Ireland., he stayed for a week helped me settled emotionally and financially and even fixed my leaking wash basin!

I thought the worst was over, how wrong I was. Upon my arrival, I was presented at the hospital with a O. Y .O simcard so i could have a contact number to give the hospital so i could be reached directly.

Ladies and Gentlemen, friends and neighbours, i stand here today, completely healed and restored by the grace and mercy of God. I have continued to see powerful works of restoration. My future is assured as the glory of the latter shall surpass the former.

I testify that God is real and good, and his mercies endureth forever. He has raised up a standard for me and prepareth a table for me in the mist of my enemies. With our own eyes, shall we behold, the reward of the wicked Come thank the Lord with me what the enemy planned or evil, the Lord has turned around for good. This is a miracle talking. Much love and see ya all soon.



Comments

POPULAR POSTS

AISHA BUHARI, WIFE OF PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDEMNS APC PRIMARIES, ASKS PEOPLE TO VOTE WISELY

50 YEAR OLD MAN FROM KASTINA RAPES TODDLER THIS DEATH