A FATHER'S CURSE: TBOSS'S SISTER, WENDY DUMPS HER BABY DADDY




Vlogger and sister to ex BBNaija housemate, Tboss, Wendy, dumped her fiance who happens to be her baby daddy via an Instagram post yesterday.

In her post on Instagram, Wendy called it quits because she could not continue with the relationship the way things were. She accused him of hitting on a friend of hers via in box.

Although many are of the view that the situation is as a result of a curse their father allegedly laid on Tboss and her siblings, some time in March. He accused them of having abandoned him.

Her father, Engr. Idowu Vincent, had reportedly placed a curse on any man who decides to marry any of the sisters. He made the post in reaction to a derogatory remark made by a critic who said he looked like a roasted goat in his marriage attire.

He shared this post on Instagram:
" If and wherever Tboss and any of her siblings gets married, it shall be without my blessings and woe unto the man or the woman who marries any of them."


 Read Wendy’s Instagram post below.

 ''So last night I did not sleep at all. Like I saw the sun come up. I danced for a good 5hr to release my stress. It worked for a little while.
Today I’m done with all that. I know what is important to me, My family and my money. 
I can’t play these games with you no more. You piss me off I do the same and it goes on and on with no ending. Yesterday you did the one thing I can’t forgive
You entered my friends inbox 
You knew I would find out but you did it anyways with no respect to me.
I was mad but you know what,Everyone is grown and can do what the Bleep they want and with who. 
I have no Energy to fight and I keep putting my work aside for unimportant things.
And the truth is what I was always afraid of still happened. 

We both have our stories and as much as you want people to think you are innocent God knows better and the best part is you know better. You know what you always did. People love to act innocent. 
I don’t speak to you cause I’m hurt and can’t lie that I still do love you. 
But I pick me. I’m sorry if that does not work with your plans but I’m done. 
I cried all my tears . 
So keep fighting me in secret but you will be doing it on your own. Take what is left from me and it’s still ok. I don’t blame you and I forgive you. 


Live and be happy with who you picked. Create your memories with them. You sure had no problem moving on so now be happy. It’s all ok


Comments

POPULAR POSTS

AISHA BUHARI, WIFE OF PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDEMNS APC PRIMARIES, ASKS PEOPLE TO VOTE WISELY

OBY EZEKWESILI OFFICIALLY DECLARES INTENTION TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT

50 YEAR OLD MAN FROM KASTINA RAPES TODDLER THIS DEATH